Ralph Williams helps people, businesses and organizations end disputes and avoid the high cost and long delays of litigation using mediation.
Ralph Williams has completed more than 3,200 mediations and/or arbitrations. He specializes in disputes involving insurance policies and coverage, bad faith, business litigation, attorney, accountant, real-estate broker and insurance agent malpractice, employment and real estate.
Mr. Williams is a member of
• the Los Angeles County Bar Association,
• the American Bar Association,
• the State Bar of California,
• the International Academy of Mediators,
• the Southern California Mediation Association,
• the California Dispute Resolution Council
• the Association of Conflict Resolution.
He volunteers his dispute resolution skills to the Los Angeles County Superior Court and the Los Angeles County Bar Attorney’s Fee Dispute Panel.
More information about Ralph Williams.